Ebay shopping is super fun! Here is how it works:
1. Log on to www.ebay.com and browse around the clothing sections for hours and hours. And hours.
2. Find something you like.
3. Wait until shortly before the auction is up, so you can swoop in and score a bargain.
4. Try to buy your item, and succeed only in bumping up the price without actually bidding high enough to win the auction.
5. Worry briefly that the other bidders will be mad about your swooping and bumping since they have been patiently bidding for the past 5 days.
6. Continue swooping, bumping and aggravating the other bidders until you finally win an item! Woo hoo! You won! When was the last time you went shopping and WON something at the same time?? This is fun!
7. Wait for your item to arrive in the mail, hoping all the while that (a) it will fit, (b) you will like it, and (c) you won't discover that another bidder has won the same item in another auction for a lower price which would definitely take some of the glory out of your thunderous swoopy bumpy win.
8. Go back to step 1 and repeat the process ... until you drop! Or until your husband threatens to put your little yellow laptop on eBay. Whichever comes first.
So far, as you can see in the side bar, I have saved $40 on clothing by shopping eBay instead of WillowBend Only Shop Here If You Drive A Mercedes Mall. Hubby and I also bought a used set of french doors for our TV room instead of buying new ones. I'll tell you about that next week!
So far so good.
So far so good.