Saturday, January 30, 2010

Uh oh. I'm getting more ideas.

(who needs new clothes?
god created raggedy sweatpants for a reason)



Hey, I've discovered another way to save money, thanks to CouponMom.com. They match up the weekly grocery store specials with online or newspaper coupons. Cool. Yesterday we saved $27, which is like $26.50 more than I usually save.

I also met Laura, a blogger who is Eating In For A Year, which I could totally do with one small exception. You'll be hearing more from Laura soon.

Next thing you know I'll be baking my own bread from shredded styrofoam plates which I no longer use never ever for my English muffins. Come to think of it, in the summer I could bake it outside on the sidewalk, without turning on the oven ...

I need to stop thinking for a while now. Have a great weekend!
Toodle oo!

~~~

6 comments:

Rae said...

Pleeeeze do not ever get so desperate that you need to wear sweat pants with boots. I think you are having withdrawal symptoms.

Fran Hill said...

Sorry, my friend, but the word 'pink' down a pair of blue sweat pants (eh?) and the little dog stencilled on the buttock ... please tell me you won't.

Lesley said...

Rae: I probably should have clarified, that is NOT a picture of me. I would have cowboy boots on. LOL

Lesley said...

Fran: Ok, I won't. Actually my sweatpants look even worse than these. But I don't wear them out in public!

The Retired One said...

Don't go overboard now....when I ran an Assisted Living there was a lady there who reused her depends. I am not kidding.
Gross!!!

Lesley said...

Retired One: ewwww! Hopefully somebody will stop me before I get that far!

Christmas contest

We're having an office decorating contest at work! With prizes! So in my usual quirky way, I'm being as competitive as possible. ...