I am excited to have some new followers!
The whole idea of followers intimidated me at first. But it's very motivating to know that people are reading my posts. Now I love having followers and getting comments.
I tend to be very quiet in person, and sometimes I'm not sure if I'm following the correct blogging etiquette.
- Should I follow each follower?
- Should I respond to each comment?
I just don't know. If I don't do it right, please be patient with me. I'm new at this. Plus I'm old. It's a miracle that I even know what a blog is.
Anyway, I thought that I would introduce you all to a few of my wonderful followers. Pop by their blogs if you like! You can tell them I sent you.
1. Heather is a new follower, a young mom with 4 little ones, and one of the most amazing people I know. She home schools, takes beautiful photographs, and posts weekly menus. Her days clearly have more than 24 hours in them.
2. Amanda is also a young mom. She claims to be a professional cook, but I suspect that she is actually a comedy writer in disguise. You're not fooling anyone, young lady.
3. Bruce is another writer in disguise. If you are a baby boomer like me, you will relate to his posts. Even if you're not, you will get a chuckle or two.
4. Lesley is my evil twin. She writes about politics but tries to keep it funny. With our politicians, it's not that hard. If you think President Obama is doing a good job, give her blog a try! If not, avoid this blog at all costs. It will only make you mad. Just ask my family.