(i am definitely the kreativ type)
I am happy to accept a Kreativ Blogger award from Fran, who writes witty posts on Being Miss when she is not riding buses around the English countryside.
Normally I'm not very good at the award thing. I lose track of them. I don't know all that many bloggers, so it's hard for me to pass the awards along. And I just don't follow rules very well.
But I have had a very busy week and my brain is tired, so I'm going to play along for a change! Though I don't plan to follow the rules.
First, I'm supposed to nominate 7 blogs for the award. I don't want to pick favorites, so if you are a follower, consider yourself nominated! Congratulations! If you're not a follower but you love awards, sign up to follow and then go ahead and grab it. Congratulations to you too!
Now, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. Let's see ...
1. My hair is totally out of control. Always.
2. I love to shop but I very rarely buy anything.
3. I either work very very hard, putting in long hours writing advertising copy, or I totally goof off all day long. Not much in between.
4. Fortunately, I am a freelancer so as long as I get my projects done on time, nobody cares which type of day I am having.
5. I could never work in an office. I can't imagine spending 8 consecutive hours doing anything, much less writing copy.
6. Though perhaps if someone paid me a handsome salary and full benefits, I might reconsider.
7. But only if I had every other week off, and I could wear my Dallas Cowboys t-shirt and raggedy blue sweatpants to the office. Otherwise forget it.
There! Do you feel like you know me a little better? I hope so. Thanks again for the award, Fran! It was fun.